• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How do you transfer lettering?

hoping2go

Earning My Ears
I am looking at all these great disigns. I have transfered large images, but am wondering how you guys do all the great lettering? Do you have to cut everything out?

Ummmm....

I want to know too....???

I did some shirts (swirly Mickey head) and now I'm stuck!

How do you write on them or put letters o them?

Teachers please teach...:teacher:

I like to sort of bubble-cut. I cut out around the letters, but leave a margin so that all of the letters in a word are connected.

It's easiest to put the lettering in the design and then put a frame around the design so that it appears intentional.

Here is how I cut around dark transfers to make them look more professional.

DSCN6411.jpg

The white around "Get Some" is actually the transfer. I just cut out around the letters without cutting the letter out individually. So "Get" was one transfer piece, and "some" was another. Then with "Sax," I cut out the "S" by itself, and the "AX" are attached at the bottom.

DSCN6412.jpg

With the wordy stuff, I cheated by putting it in a box. I cut out around the box so that no part of the transfer is visible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter