How do you think other Disers perceive or recall you?

I doubt many would even recall much about me at all. I tend to be a little annoying and not always intellectually sound, so that's probably how most would think of me, if they do at all.

Or, maybe, if anything, just just remember Naveen Andrews in a tank top.

So THAT'S who that is. I've always wondered.

Well..if you really want to know how you are perceived, I'm sure there are sites around the interwebs to get that information :rolleyes1

And, that one site ladies and gents should come with a *Spoiler Alert... Just IMHO.

Thanks for taking (newbies) us there! :rotfl:

Any chance anyone here has that thread in an archive, I'd love to read it.

I wish!

At one time we had a "Classic Thread" board but unfortunately all were lost sometime around 2003 due to some kind of server issue.

Did you mean thread killer? 'cause I've been known to do that as well! :rolleyes1

That, I could live with. It was said not to subtly that a couple of us ruined threads by changing the topic and taking them in a different diferction. There's very few threads that have the last thread relate to the first one lol

That, I could live with. It was said not to subtly that a couple of us ruined threads by changing the topic and taking them in a different diferction. There's very few threads that have the last thread relate to the first one lol

For me personally, it's a hazard of getting old..err! :sad2:

Funny---every poster who said they think they are not memorable, or ar einvisible, etc is one I feel like I recognize. There are really just a few that I do not.

Anyway, as I said on the thread this spun off from, I am probably thought of as the long winded poster who lives in Germany.

I have been called a terrible mother on here. And "one of THOSE parents" as well It is a running joke in our house when I do something that would earn me the "DIS bad mother award"

If I remember your an Aussie right? ;) How do you feel about Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada? We're just an half hr drive from there. :wave: BTW, if we say "Down Under" what pray tell do the Aussies say when referring to we in the North?

Unfortunately, I can't say I could visit you too, at best I manage a 3 1/2 hrs flight. Maybe, a slow boat! Eh!

I can't reply to your PM for some reason. But to answer it here, when you click on my location google maps should come up - I just get a world map :)

We'll be at Niagara later this year :flower:

I can't reply to your PM for some reason. But to answer it here, when you click on my location google maps should come up - I just get a world map :)

We'll be at Niagara later this year :flower:

You're going to be a 2 hour flight away from me later this year??? :teleport:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter