How do you subscribe to a thread?

dianna112198

<font color=green>When this Welcomed Guest posts m
I have posted responses to many threads (and even started a few of my own), but I have no idea how to find the ones that I have posted to. I go to my user CP and it says "subscribed threads" but none of them are threads that I posted to :confused3

ooo ooo ooo! I just figured it out. You have to go to "Thread Tools" then "subscribe to thread". No wonder I had no subscriptions. I thought it happened automatically.

Are you saying when you post to a thread it's not showing up on your "subscribed" threads? If so, it should happen automatically. Go to your User CP and on the left you'll see edit options. Click on that and under Messaging and Notification there is a Default Thread Subscription Mode. Yours may say Do Not Subscribe. If so, change it to one of the other choices.

I only use the Thread Tools subscription for threads I want to follow but not post on.

If I misunderstood what you were saying, then ignore this :)

Ohhhhh. I see. My default was set to "do not subscribe". Thanks so much!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter