How do you put pictures as a screen saver????

tink3

Earning My Ears
I use to be able to load my personal pictures as a screen saver, but for the life of me, I cannot find out how to do it again.

If anyone know what I am talking about, could you please help me, I would very much appreciate it.

Thanks.

wdwforme@cox.net

You want to save the picture as a background or a screensaver?

What you need to do is go to your control panel and choose display. Go to desktop, and hit the "browse" button on the lower right. You can then browse your files for the picture you want to put as your background.

Hope that helps! :flower:

Do you mean where the pictures rotate through all of the pictures you have?

I do not mean a background, I am talking about a screen saver that runs like a slide show with a group of pictures that I select.

I had it on my computer before, and now I do not know how to do it.

thanks.

tink3

Go in your control panel, double click on display,You'll get a popup, click on screensaver and they'll be a drop down menu that you can pick "my pictures slideshow"

Thanks for the reply, I went and checked, but I do not have a my pictures slideshow in my box.

Is there any type of program that I can download.

This use to be such a great thing and now I can not find it.

Thanks.

Hey,

thanks stinkerbelle, i have dowloaded there software, but how do i do the screensaver part. i have added a few pictures, but can not find where to put my pictures on screensaver. sorry to be such a comp. dummy, but you know.

any help would be appreciated.

tink3 said:
Hey,

thanks stinkerbelle, i have dowloaded there software, but how do i do the screensaver part. i have added a few pictures, but can not find where to put my pictures on screensaver. sorry to be such a comp. dummy, but you know.

any help would be appreciated.

no problem...took me a minute to figure it out too just now (at work I don't use a screensaver)

from the webshots desktop - on the top bar there is a button labeled "options"...click it

when the options window opens - click on the screensaver tab. click the box next to "use webshots as screensaver" then set your options.

let me know if you need more help!

I have been wanting to make a screensaver to give to people to use on thier own computer - not just in mine. Is there a reasonable screensaver software program out there for this? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter