How do you pass the time?

We're cruising in July also on the 18th :) What sailing are you on? I've been doing an absurd amount of research, looking at all the excursions and people's reviews of each one, planning the FE, trying to decide on the FE gifts, and making magnets for the stateroom door. And, of course, stalking the DISboards :) I'm excited to hear about the webcam!! Hope the time passes quickly for everyone :)

I agree that it becomes an obsession! Our cruise isn't until August 2014 and already I've researched everything I can think of. I've also been passing the time with making lists of things we need to do, get, or pack. It'll be our first family vacation with our 3 boys, and I'm graduating from college next spring so it's been really hard to not wish this year away. :goodvibes

dreamer2014 said:
I agree that it becomes an obsession! Our cruise isn't until August 2014 and already I've researched everything I can think of. I've also been passing the time with making lists of things we need to do, get, or pack. It'll be our first family vacation with our 3 boys, and I'm graduating from college next spring so it's been really hard to not wish this year away. :goodvibes

I don't even have my next one booked! Ill definitely be the first to admit i have a problem.

No joke. This morning I dreamed friends of mine and I were on DCL Dream. Only I was off the ship with no key card or license and couldn't remember my stateroom number. (Oops.) I also forgot pirate clothes n was bumming..its funny how dreams are. But i woke up happy because I had been on a dis cruise in my dreams. (Which was an improvement over real life with my poor pup puking all night from his vaccinations.. At least when I finally did fall asleep, it was a happy Dream!)

Maybe ADIAWYHM...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter