How do you order your Dole Whip?

I always get the classic pineapple soft serve, and my sister always gets the pineapple float.

We tried the dole whip for the first time this past Christmas, and my family loved it, except me! I thought it was too sour...

Pineapple float is amazing! I didn't get one on our last trip because I was stuffed. I regret that decision!

I just had a Dole Whip float at the Dakota County Fair (Farmington MN) and it was delicious - but too much juice, not enough Dole Whip!

Can't wait to get a Disney Dole Whip float in 17 days - it's the perfect proportion of juice to Dole Whip and it's free with a snack credit. What a wonderful world!

Edited to note that we are also planning on having lunch one day at Captain Cook's at the Poly, so we'll get the chance to try out the plain Dole Whip sans pineapple juice.

Buy at Captain Cooks; eat a few bites to make room - proceed to pool bar and pour a shot of rum over it. OOOOOH! :cool1:

After many many trip I had never had a dole whip myself. One of the joys of my recent solo trip.....I had a dole whip for dinner :)
Just the pineapple soft serve in a cup......was yummy but now I want to try the float.

Standard pineapple whip for me. My partner prefers the pineapple-on-pineapple crime that is the Dole Float.

I've never had one either, I've never even heard of them before this board. I guess I'll have to try it in October!

Another vote for the float! I like pineapple/vanilla swirl in the pineapple juice. I feel like you need a little vanilla to cut all the pineapple. :)

So funny everybody goes crazy for dole whips now! I remember eating these all the time in the late 80's and 90's at aloha isle! Def my Disney must have and apparently everybody elses too now! 12 more days and I will be having my usual pineapple vanilla twist!

Another vote for Pineapple soft serve float. Sooo good and different from anything else I've ever had. Also DS had the rootbeer float last time. I had a little taste and it was hands down the BEST root beer float ever!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter