How do you like or dislike the Plaza Restaurant in MK?

fam4jc

DIS Veteran
Hi. I just made our first ps for The Plaza restaurant for our July trip (a surprise gift from my dh!). How is this place? I've read the guide book reviews, but want to get your opinions. Oh, we are going for lunch 2 adults 2 children. Does Disney still consider a six and eight year olds children? :rotfl:

we love the plaza! it is a quaint restaurant w/excellent service. the portions are large enough to share. if tomato bisque is on the menu~order it!!! yum! can't help w/the ages of the children and how you will be charged. yes, go to the plaza! :earboy2: :wave:

We enjoy the Plaza. We almost make a lunch time PS there. Yes, 6 and 8 year olds are still considered children. They have a really cute Mickey sundae too.

We really enjoyed the Plaza....the Reuben sandwich was real good and generously sized!!!

We've had lunch at the Plaza twice and really liked it both times. I had the Philly cheesesteak sandwich (I know it's not authentic but it's roast beef and good), dh has had the chicken sandwich, kids - burgers, hotdogs, salads. All very fresh. I give it a thumbs up for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter