How do you know you have a pin code?

Discussion in 'Disney Promotions and Celebrations--Current Promot' started by Kwaschitz, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Kwaschitz

Kwaschitz Mouseketeer

Ok, so I feel really dumb for not knowing this. We got to WDW at least once a year (minus this year when we went to DLR instead)...

We've always just decided we wanted to go, went online and booked our trip.

It's been such a rough year for us (emotionally) that all I keep thinking is how much I'd love to be able to pack it in and head to the world.

Um...how do you know if you have a pin code? :blush:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. aaarcher86

aaarcher86 DIS Veteran

Most people get them via email or snail mail.

You can call and see if there is a pin attached to your name/household as well.

If none of the above, you'll just have to stick to the broad offer discounts, but those can be good too.

4. Kwaschitz

Kwaschitz Mouseketeer

Thanks - Like I said, I felt like I should know that and was feeling like a moron for not knowing. :)

5. jmccreery

jmccreery Earning My Ears

I keep hoping we'll get a pin but nothing yet!

6. Jasperann

Jasperann DIS Veteran

I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it, but I got a pin the day after I went on WDW site and ordered the Planning CD. When they asked when I was planning on coming I put the month and then when they asked where I was staying I said I was undecided (or something like that). Then I went onto the site and started pricing the vacations out for the time we wanted. I saved a couple of them after I searched them. The next day I got an e-mail with a pin code for the dates I was looking into the day before. We ended up saving 15% on AoA room only. So that was pretty awesome, I'm still hoping for a play and stay discount or free dining, but the 15% off was better than nothing.