• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How do you know when fantasmic is on?

DisneyGabz

Earning My Ears
How do you know which days fantasmic is on? I want to know so i can avoid it and hopefully find more characters in Hollywood Studies. Thanks for your help! :goodvibes

When are you going? Depending on crowd levels throughout the year, what day of the week Fantasmic! is on changes. It can also be changed due to crowds or canceled due to weather.
February: Sunday and Thursdays
March: Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday
April and May vary
June: Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday
July: Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday
If you google "disney hollywood Studios fantasmic times" the first link brings up a table of expected dates and times.

You can find the Fantasmic schedule for the next 6 months at:
http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/hours.htm

Keep in mind that as the time gets closer to your trip, there may be more Fantasmic showings added (usually an additional showing on the same night, rather than on an additional night).

Thanks for your help! Im going in december so its not on the website yet- but ill remember the future! :thumbsup2

Just so you know, Fantasmic days at DHS are usually very crowded (much more crowded than usual). That has happened since they cut Fantasmic back to just two days a week - the park is jammed on those two days!

If you don't plan to go to Fantasmic, I would avoid DHS altogether on Fantasmic days. Doesn't make sense to go on a crowded day unless you plan to see Fantasmic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter