• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How do you know what activities are going on at AKL during your stay?

BC

DIS Veteran
I have read post about storytelling, African crafts, arts, etc that is done in the lobby at the AKL. We will be there in Dec and wanted to know if they give you an itinerary at checkin as to what is going on.

Hi,

You are going to love AKL. When I've been there there is a bulletin board on the wall just to the right of Bell Services that lists everything going on that day or week such as the storytelling, the art tours, the culinary tours and other special events. Take a look for it, I think most people miss it.

Enjoy.

The activities listing is on the back of the resort map that you are given when you check in. Storytelling is our favorite!

There is also a board near the elevators between Boma and Jiko (might be more near the bathrooms, but it is in that general area on the first floor). You don't have to sign up for anything, but just be in the right place at the right time! Last night we were just coyote howling "come down!", which we learned during the story telling of a folk tale back in January!

You're going to love AKL. There is so much to do you'll never want to leave for the parks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter