How do you know if you will be chosen for MB or organize FP+

dayzee1983

Monica
Hello! So I booked my package of hotel/FD/6day hopper and Im perplexed on how I would be able to select FP+ or how I would know if I was selected for MB's? I don't currently have tickets on hand as they will be available when I check in... So how do people get to select FP+ stuff?!?!? Heeeeelp! I'm so confused!

Where on the MDE tab does it show up. How far ahead is it showing up? We are going in December and all I see is information about it under the MDE tab, but nothing about getting them.

Where on the MDE tab does it show up. How far ahead is it showing up? We are going in December and all I see is information about it under the MDE tab, but nothing about getting them.

For me it showed up when I hit 60 days out. If you take a look at the November board, though, they aren't open yet even for people who are less then 60 days out.

I see where it says make FP+ selection but it tells me to link resort reservation and ticket info. My resort info shows up but it keeps asking to enter my ticket numbers, well I was told by cast member that we would be unable to get tickets until check in. So how would I do any per trip planning?

When I switched to a resort that was testing the MB's, the minute I hung up the phone with the CM and logged into MDE I could see all the magicband stuff. What resort are you staying at?

Oh, if you're going in December they probably don't have it set up yet. I'm not even sure anyone going in November has access to MBs yet.

We just returned from our vacation and were surprised with the magic bands upon check in. I went to the concierge desk and they did my fast pass plus reservations for me. I loved the magic band - we had no problem with them at all :)

Its no ready for December people....I'm a December people. Watch for the roll out for november

When I switched to a resort that was testing the MB's, the minute I hung up the phone with the CM and logged into MDE I could see all the magicband stuff. What resort are you staying at?

I'm staying at CSR..... I am planning in calling tomorrow to ask about my tickets not being linked yet... All My's dining ressies and resort info
Shows up so I'm confused:/

We are going toward the end of November, staying POR and still do not have anything showing up on MDE for MB or FP+. We booked a package, so not sure how to link our tickets.

I am not that worried - yet. ;)

We are going toward the end of November, staying POR and still do not have anything showing up on MDE for MB or FP+. We booked a package, so not sure how to link our tickets.

I am not that worried - yet. ;)

I debated staying at POR, I stayed there my last trip and loved it, but wanted to try a new resort. We go the 10-17 of Nov.

I'm staying at CSR..... I am planning in calling tomorrow to ask about my tickets not being linked yet... All My's dining ressies and resort info
Shows up so I'm confused:/

My tickets (part of a package) still don't show up, but I have access to FP+ and MBs. It sounds like they haven't made a decision on December yet.

My tickets (part of a package) still don't show up, but I have access to FP+ and MBs. It sounds like they haven't made a decision on December yet.

Well thanks for letting me know... I'm thinking my resort is excluded from MB's.... I'm gonna need to call I guess

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter