• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How do you know if park is reached capacity?

MelissaMakesCakes

Earning My Ears
Is there a way to know if MK has reched capacity before going there and being turned away? Crowds here are crazy. We always take a mid day break and would hate to head back only to find it full.

Pretty sure your resort concierge desk will know or can make a call to find out before you leave the resort to head back.

In past years when we've ended up there in such a situation (usually Christmas), when the parks that do close for capacity have closed early in the day, by late afternoon they tend to open back up anyway because the folks who tried to stick it out got tired of dealing with it and left.

I got a message from "mupdates" telling me that MK was closing to Phase 3 and then one later telling me it was open again! If this works when I am in Florida not in the UK, it would make it a useful App!

If you are staying at a Disney Resort and a Park is at Stage 4, there will not be any buses to that Park.

And if you are driving, the Parking Lot will be closed for Stage 1 and higher.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter