• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How do you keep your kids occupied in line?

Pipe cleaners is something I read on here as a tip. They are lightwehit and you can make lots of different shapes, just bend over theends for your litte one so they are not pointy. I had @4-6 in my pack and we actaully only had to use them once. As many others said, optimize fastfass and make decisions for watingin lines or not. We usually recp what we did so far or what is coming up and each person says their favorite thing. Of course, begin is Disney, it sparks an entire conversations because everything is their favorite thing!

Enjoy

we are planning on bringing my child's 20 questions game. its small and they have not played it in a year so it should be new again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter