How do you go about

dean556

Can't wait to get back
doing a split stay. we would like to stay at AK the first 3 days then switch to pop will I have to put up 2 deposits?

When we decided to do a split stay between GF and AKL, I had to pay a second deposit. We had the MYW pacakge, but did not have DDP, so my package was put on GF (where we would be staying first) and had the original $200 deposit. My AKL reservation was booked as room only, so I did have to pay a deposit of one night's room charge. I don't know if having the DDP makes any difference.

HTH

Not sure about the deposit question, but I would suggest staying at Pop FIRST and then switch to AKL for the last 3 days. Going from AKL to Pop might be a bit of a disappointment.

f7prez said:
Not sure about the deposit question, but I would suggest staying at Pop FIRST and then switch to AKL for the last 3 days. Going from AKL to Pop might be a bit of a disappointment.

I was thinking about that. thanks for all the help

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter