How do you get to Wide World of Sports?

mrsmouse

Mouseketeer
hi Dis-er's,

I know someone will have an answer for me!

We'll be in WDW staying at the POR October 4th- 9th. Coincidently there is a Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Walk on Sunday the 5th! We signed up, but, now I'm trying to figure out if disney has transportation from POR to WWoS? My sister will have her car, but, I'd like to see if we can travel by disney.

Thanks in advance!

take the bus to from your hotel to hollywood studios and then go to where the charter buses are located. (you will see a sign for WOS) instead of going to the left to go tot he entrance to DHS take a right and go straight and you will see cars and the charter buses. take a right along the fence and you should see signs I believe its the last one is for WOS

I had the same question, and also wanted to know, are the above mentioned charter bus's free or is there an added cost to those? we are going in november, and my daughters karate school is part of a tounement then, planning a quick visit to the tourney..

I had the same question, and also wanted to know, are the above mentioned charter bus's free or is there an added cost to those? we are going in november, and my daughters karate school is part of a tounement then, planning a quick visit to the tourney..

You don't use the charter busses I think the pp was just explaining where the Disney bus to WOS is located.

It's not a charter bus. It is a Disney transportation bus that runs between Studios and WWOS. This is the only Disney bus to WWOS on property.

It does not go to the regular bus stops at Studios but loads in the area where the charter buses load.

The WWoS bus picks up and drops off in the Charter 11 spot at Studios. It is a Disney bus that runs on a 30 minute schedule from 8am to 8pm.

Don't believe it if someone tells you to go to DTD. A CM at the Boardwalk told my husband to take the bus to DTD and transfer to the Wide World of Sports bus there. He was wrong, and DH missed half of the baseball game he wanted to see. Since we were at the Boardwalk, all he had to do was walk over to the Studios and catch the bus there.

Cranbiz of the purple pants may be able to confirm...does the WWOS bus run earlier than the posted schedule if there is an event taking place at WWOS that starts before 8?

Not sure how you'd get to Studios that long before park opening, either - unless it's EMH there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter