• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How Do You Get To Sw From Wdw Resorts?

disneychic

DIS Veteran
We're staying at a WDW resort - and not renting a car - so, how can we get to SW?

Any advice? PLEASE HELP US!!:confused:

You can use a 3rd party transportation company or take a taxi. Transportation companies run from $12 to around $30 per person and a taxi costs about $30 to $40.

You could use a shuttle company like Mears, just ring them up & they will come to the hotel & pick you up. This costs around $10 per person (maybe each way).
A taxi to SeaWorld costs about $20 each way from a WDW resort.

Joanne

we used mears to go to seaworld from all star movie resort. they were great. i just called the day before gave them the info & they were there on time. it cost $12.00 round trip for an adult. it was a dollar or 2 cheaper for children 5 & under. just ask at the front desk of your resort for the phone #. or maybe someone here knows it. have a great trip!

We did the "taxi" thing and it was exensive. I stay at WDW and this was the first time hitting "Off World" attractions without a car. Next year if I don't have a rental, I'll use Mears. $30 one way from WDW to Universal and you pass SeaWorld. I would imagine that it's about $20 to SeaWorld but you then have to get back! :)

I have the number for Mears: 407-423-5566. I use them all the time to get from the Airport over to WDW and back. I don't know why I didn't think of them for the trips over to Universal. $12.00 per person (adult) round trip isn't bad at all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter