How do you get regular, free tap water at a food kiosk like Be Our Guest for CS?

Bete

DIS Veteran
I've never done a kiosk meal yet and I'm just wondering how you get the regular tap water with your meal. I don't want to pay for bottled water.

Is there someplace on the kiosk menu for this? Does anyone know what it says; so, you don't get bottled water?

Edit: I misunderstood your question. At places like this with electronic ordering I walk up to the counter and ask.

I've never done a kiosk meal yet and I'm just wondering how you get the regular tap water with your meal. I don't want to pay for bottled water.

Is there someplace on the kiosk menu for this? Does anyone know what it says; so, you don't get bottled water?

You ask for it.

Plan on doing this during our next trip. Just ask for an ice water. That is what I plan to do. If you are worried they will confuse that. Just say, I want a cup of iced water, not a bottled water but a cup of iced water.

:) Have a Magical Vacation!

Sorry I didn't understand your question either!

Feeling Silly! Happens to me often on these boards.

:)

The difference with Be Our Guest as a counter service (lunch service) is that you go through an entire "ordering room" before you even get to the dining room, and there is no ordering counter. So if you want a cup of water I think I'd ask at Gaston's tavern before I waited around long enough to ask at Be Our Guest, if the only thing I wanted was a cup of water.

I got a cup of water there but I was ordering from a cashier because I intended to pay in cash. If you are ordering a whole meal at the electronic kiosk, and you are not permitted to select a cup of water, you should not worry about it because as soon as you get into the dining room there will be cups for you to take and you can fill them with water from the drink dispensers. You dn't have to worry about them giving you a cup when you order. Just don't order a drink.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter