How do you get a large group from MCO to a port hotel?

Tracey1974

Maybe a 2009 babymoon before our family of 3 turns
And I mean large as in 10-14 adults, 3 babies (12-18 month olds) and 1 child from MCO to a hotel near the port? :crazy:

We are all traveling the day before our 12/3-7 cruise. I know we can get transfers from the port to our resort if needed after the cruise but what is the best way to get us down there on Sat night? We probably will not have carseats as the babies (well toddlers) are all lap kids. Most of us are staying on property for 2 days after the cruise so we probably will not be renting a car.

Any help would be appreciated! Maybe I should post this on the transport board as well?

We are a group of 9 and we are taking a private shuttle from the airport to our hotel at the port next week. Mears is the company and it is totally reasonable for that many people. You may need to get two 11 seater vans, though. Their phone # is 407-423-5566

unger5 said:
We are a group of 9 and we are taking a private shuttle from the airport to our hotel at the port next week. Mears is the company and it is totally reasonable for that many people. You may need to get two 11 seater vans, though. Their phone # is 407-423-5566

Oh thank you! Do you pay per person or for the whole load?

We are paying about $130 each way for an 8 passenger van. An 11 passenger is $180 each way. My brother is coming in earlier and his one way town car is also $130 so you can see the savings when you have a big group.

We use transportation2disney.com and pay a lot less than what I see here..WE were 11 two years ago, and had lots of room. Great service, friendliness, free stops, free car seats..Amazing is all we say..HTH :goodvibes

Happy Limo has a Sprinter Van that I believe holds 14 people and a lot of luggage. Or, you could get a SUV Limo with a chaser vehicle for luggage.

Hope this helps,

OHJulie :wave2:

We have used both Happy Limo and Tiffany towncar for groups of 12. It's cheaper than the transfers. We stayed at the Radisson and they have a courtesy van to the pier.

We have a group of 12 (6 adults, 6 young kids) and we are using Southern Elegance Limo. We are also flying in the day before and staying at the Radisson at the port. Using DCL transfers it would have been $700. The SUV stretch limo is cheaper than that and more fun IMO - they will also do a free grocery stop, and booster seats are free. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter