• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

how do you find special rates for Disney?

rokni

Earning My Ears
I just came across this website & this thread. We are going to Disney in early November. where does one find special rates? I have jsut looked on the Disney website & will be checking with AAA, but it sounds as if there may be more possibilities. any help is appreciated for hotels, dinners, etc.
Thanks Carol

Register with Disney online they will occasionally send emails with package deals, you can also get postcards with special rates for a specific time period but its by random that one would get a postcard. If your in the service or DOD you can stay at Shades of Green for a special rate, if your a government employee, nurse, teacher there are special rates for certain times at Swan and Dolphin. Depending on where you work your HR Department may also have a deal. I have always used the postcard code and this year I heard about free dining thru an email. Mousesavers is also a good site

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter