• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How do you find out about theme nights?

coleland

Mouseketeer
I just booked a 7day Eastern on the Magic for April 30-May 7. How do you find out about the themed nights? I'd like to be prepared so that I can bring proper attire. We booked through DU, do they advise us?

Go to dcltribute.com. I think he has copies of Navigators on there. They will show what nights. I think we had our Tropicali Deck Party on St. Maarten night on our way to St. Thomas.

taken from february eastern navigator

sat - departure day - casual
sun at sea - formal night
mon at sea - casual night
tues st maarten - tropical night
wed st thomas - casual
thurs - at sea - semi formal
fri - castaway cay -casual

happy cruising.

p.s you can rent tuxes, delivered to your stateroom from www.cruiselineformal.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter