How do you display your Vinylmation?

dhardawa

DIS Veteran
We have recently started collecting Vinylmation and I need to find a way to display these better. What has everyone else done? Thanks.

My collection currently takes up 4 curio cabinets and 1 shot glass case. I'm fixing to downsize though. Are you collecting both 9" & 3"s? If you're just collecting the 3", Michaels has the shot glass cases that are the perfect size and will hold quite a few. They also have them on sale frequently. I don't know if they still do, but the Container Store carried display cases that were perfect for vinyls. It's a closed in display with tiered levels and if you set the tiers like steps it will perfectly hold a series of 12 vinyls. For 9" figures you'll most likely need a curio cabinet. Ikea has some really nice ones and those go on sale on occasion as well.

My collection currently takes up 4 curio cabinets and 1 shot glass case. I'm fixing to downsize though. Are you collecting both 9" & 3"s? If you're just collecting the 3", Michaels has the shot glass cases that are the perfect size and will hold quite a few. They also have them on sale frequently. I don't know if they still do, but the Container Store carried display cases that were perfect for vinyls. It's a closed in display with tiered levels and if you set the tiers like steps it will perfectly hold a series of 12 vinyls. For 9" figures you'll most likely need a curio cabinet. Ikea has some really nice ones and those go on sale on occasion as well.

We don't have a Container Store here, but I'll definitely check Michael's. I'm only collecting the 3" ones. Thanks.

IMAG0037.jpg

Make sure you get a Michaels coupon - these things are DEFINATELY not worth $50

R

I love the shotglass cases...I might need to get one of those some day!

Thanks for posting the picture of the shot glass cases! I love how that looks. We have A LOT of vinylmations at this point and I'd love to see them better (and remember what I have!)

I just bought a new bookcase and display them there. My completed collections are in the Multi-Level Display Box from the Container Store (available for purchase online if you don't have the store nearby), while random ones are just on the shelves, along with my 9".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter