How do you collect an annual pass?

jeanwdw

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone - we have taken the bold step of buying an annual pass in place of one of our 14 day world passes - the benefits of hotel and dining discounts look like making it really worthwhile ( we hope!). We didn't get any information other than the order number.

Does anyone know how you collect the pass? We are guessing that you take your order number to one of the ticket booths at the entrance to one of the parks ?

Any advice would be really welcome .......5 weeks to go and counting the hours and minutes!:banana:

Yes, you can go to any ticket booth. :) Make sure to bring your identification as well.

You will get an annual pass voucher sent to you shortly and you exchange that for a valid pass at any ticket window. Took less than 5 minutes to exchange ours at MGM on Dec 30th at 7.40am!

Claire ;)

Are you on the DDP? If not as an AP holder you can get the Disney dining experience card, gets you 20% off food at a number of places. Costs $60 and pays for itself in a few days!

Thanks for the advice- we are not on the DDP , but will go and get the dining experience card and make some more savings!:banana:

Thanks for the advice- we are not on the DDP , but will go and get the dining experience card and make some more savings!:banana:

If there is not enough time to get the DDE card sent out you can pick it up at one of the park ticket stations - we collected ours at Epcot as it was goin to be 3-4 weeks before it was issued and we didn't have that time (left it to the last minute :) )

With the DDE you need to ring up and order it and give either the voucher number or the valid pass number. Our DDE card arrived within about 3 weeks when I ordered it late last November, I was surprised to get it so quick being as it was getting near to Christmas when delivered!

Claire ;)

I've had the DDE card for over 10 years, it's a great deal if you eat at the various restaurants included enough!

To collect my AP I couldn't go to any ticket window, I had to go to Guest Relations.

To collect my AP I couldn't go to any ticket window, I had to go to Guest Relations.

Oh both times, 2004 and 2006, we have had the voucher we could exchange at any ticket window.

Claire ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter