How do you cancel ADR at last minute?

sheilag

Mouseketeer
Just for info sake, I'd like to know. Last time we visited Disney, we had a 7am Chef Mickey's date but got back to the hotel too tired to want to rise that early. We called the Disney dining line, and it was closed. We hated letting the ADR go to waste, and/or us just being a "no show". Can anyone suggest how we could have gotten the info to them, and/or made the ADR available to others to use?

There should be a direct line on your room phone to call dining. Or I'd try the front desk.

Actually, that's a great question & one I'd like answered as well.....suppose you are in a park & an hour or so before, you decide to skip your TS ADR that is located somewhere outside the park. How would you than cancel? Is there a place at the park that could do that for you? Guest services maybe?

pta-mom: Just head to the nearest table service restaurant, or if Guest Services is closer that's another option. Or, if there's a house phone around (although I've never seen any except in Guest Services) you can call Dining yourself, or if you have free cell phone minutes just call the regular reservation number...

sheilag: Yeah, other than calling the Front Desk (or, if you were staying at the Contemporary, going downstairs and leaving a note on the CM Podium) you did your best to cancel and that was very considerate.

During our last vacation, we cancelled a dinner ADR and made a replacement for it while calling 407 WDW DINE from a Disney bus on my cell phone. I have all of Disney's numbers on my contacts list in my cell. Maggie

Lobby concierge can cancel or make reservations for you. If they were still open, that would have worked for you, sheilag. If closed, I would ask any CM at the front desk. They might have access to that system.:confused3

In the parks in addition to going to any TS podium or Guest Relations window, you can call from any pay phone. I think you just dial 88.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter