How do you book your trip?

Thank you everyone for the suggestions. I'm trying to talk my husband into going again this year. We have been going for the past 4 years, and he says our son hasn't been anywhere else and the cost of going.
:) :) :)

We've always booked it ourselves online directly through Disney. This year we'll be doing by phone, because we were luck enough to receive a 40% off code.

What surveys are you taking that you can earn gift cards. I would freely give up a little time after the kids go to bed for some $$$.

Please share your secret.

Yeah. What she said. ::yes:: Thanks!

I do know that if you go to sunshinerewards.com you can take surveys (and other clickable things) to earn credits that you can cash out in Disney gift cards. But I'm interested to see if anyone knows any other reputable and profitable survey sites.

Hi all, my first post, although I have been reading the boards here for a while now. I am trying to plan or first WDW trip for next spring. It's quite overwhelming. I was wondering if anyone has ever used AffordableDisney.com to book their trip? They supposedly can get great deals. So good, that you have to pay a yearly membership fee to use them. But I don't want to pay the fee, if they're not any better than anywhere elese.

Also, if anyone is still interested in ways to earn extra money for your trip, I am a member of a rewards program where you can earn/cash out for Disney Dollars, Disney Gift Cards, and even tickets with park hopper option to Disneyland. They are working on adding WDW tickets. Plus tons of other stuff. And the money racks up fast with no minimum to cashout. You can cashout .10 cents to Paypal if you want, or order 1 Disney Dollar at a time. The best part is, Disney charges a $10 shipping fee on Disney Dollar orders. You can get them shipped from here for .50 cents! and you receive them in about a week. I just joined the site and I LOVE IT! I cashed out for $30 Disney Dollars my first 2 weeks. Think about it. If you can earn $10 a week, that's over $500 Disney Dollars in a year. Or they have the $25 gift cards. Just remember to save it up and cashout at one time so you only pay the shipping fee once on the Disney Dollars.

If anyone is interested, just click on the banner in my signature. I would definitely appreciate the referrals cuz I don't have any of those yet and it looks like this trip is going to be super expensive...lol.

Also, Does anyone know if you can use the "Buy 4 get 3 free" offer with the Magic Your Way packages?

your way packages such as the dining plan with the 4-3 deal. You have to pay for the full seven days for things like dining.

your way packages such as the dining plan with the 4-3 deal. You have to pay for the full seven days for things like dining.

Yes, the deal is for the room portion only. For us it was great because we are now able to upgrade from a moderate to a deluxe resort in May.

Well we first tried doing it all online with the disney site. Somthing happened. the site went down. So.... We called instead. Worked out for us. Got an extra day free out of it plus a few other little suprises.

I've used Disney TA directly by calling the Disney number.

I've never gone through a third party TA on either Disney trip we took but I have checked on them. The prices are comparable (some a little more)...

I like dealing with Disney directly...I do however book our own flights online - usually direct through the airline. Disney seems to have higher prices when considering our flights that way. I don't know why but it's never worked out for us to book our flights through them.

Thanks,
Tammy

Do you guys think you come out cheaper to book all parts of the trip seperately? I really like all the little extras included in the Premium and Platinum Magic Your Way packages. But if I can save a significant amount by doing it all seperately, I may have to reconsider. Maybe I should start a new thread for that because I'm a total newbie when it comes to planning a Disney trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter