How Do You Book online 90+10 ?

totallydisney

Mouseketeer
How do I do the 90 + 10 it is only allowing the 90 day? I am loged in to my reservation, still nothing past the 90 mark.

Are you sure you are logged in with your ressie number?? I just did it and have a split stay and it opened up over a week for me.

It is happening to me too.

I think it might be a sign I should cancel this vacation. :confused:

I called last night to change my phone number and now I'm getting the error code at the top of the page -- blech. :sick:

I can't make ressies at 7am, my kids will be up :sad2:

The really amazing part is that my reservation *does* come up in the pull up your reservation area of the website -- just not for dining. I was up from 3:30-4:45, got up again about 6:20, still no dice :mad:

:scared1:I got CRT for the 9th night earlier but now when I went back to try and do more it isn't letting me either- so inother words, when I 1st logged on- I got 90+10 booked CRT did the conf with CC but when I went back to do more it is only showing the 90 day now!! :surfweb::worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter