How do they figure out crowd levels?

Thanks again guys!
I was under the impression that she was trying to pressure us to book for personal reasons.
We are planning to book soon, just not before/during the holidays. We planned the trip far out to have time to come up with the money.
I thought maybe January or February were good months to book and start paying, planning to pay in full by the deadline (45 days prior to check in, right?)

Personally, I wouldn't feel comfortable waiting that long with a big group. I would feel better getting it done by mid-December.

If saving money is a concern, you may want to look into staying offsite. You can get an entire 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom house for less than the cost of a value room onsite.

Your looking at trends and tendencies. Things like kids vacations, extra magic hours, special events, etc. When you look at how those things trended in years past it helps you paint a picture of what can relatively be expected.

There is also a bounce back off that I believe runs either until the end of August or beginning of September for Free Dining. She might be concerned that this will help fill up the resorts, especially if you are interested in Value or Moderate.

He doesn't work for Disney. Ever since he started using real data for wait times, and putting them down in a spreadsheet, he's made reference numerous times to a source with the data. So he does have contact with someone "deep inside" so to speak. Whatever it is, you can be sure Disney is aware as there are no sites that has as many page views as his that they are not aware of.

He basically reads trends and combines it with his own personal knowledge from going and observing to determine how things will play out. No one has a method that is right all the time

Thanks! His source is excellent whoever it is. I do think his analysis of crowds, the numbers and why, is the best going.

Even if you book now, don't forget to check back with Disney when discounts are released for your dates. Discounted on-site rooms and "free" dining might be avilable.

For past release dates check: mousesavers.com/historical-information-on-walt-disney-world-resort-discounts/#codetrends

Even if you book now, don't forget to check back with Disney when discounts are released for your dates. Discounted on-site rooms and "free" dining might be avilable.

For past release dates check: mousesavers.com/historical-information-on-walt-disney-world-resort-discounts/#codetrends

Thanks, I will!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter