• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How Do The Crowds Look?

We get there the 17th and I have a sinking feeling its going to be busy that week. But whatever it may be we will make the best of it!!!

Definitely make the best of it! Never worry on things that you can't control. Off topic, but before I got married, friends and family from both sides kept asking us " Aren't you nervous that it might rain on your wedding day?". It really became annoying after awhile, but I kept telling people that no, I wasn't worried, because worry or not the weather was going to do whatever it wanted, so why bother?

Same thing with Disney. Don't worry about rain, heat, crowds or anything else. It is what it is, you will make the best of whatever comes up, and have a great time!

According to LINES, wait times are pretty low for headliners even at 10:15am! We arrive Saturday so this is encouraging.

34 minute wait for 7dwarfs...15 minutes for Space...30 minutes Frozen....20 minutes Soarin...20 min Test track...20 minutes Toy Story
I checked them at 5PM yesterday and they also seemed quite low IMO - Frozen was a bit long.

If I remember to check to day Ill make note of the really long ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter