How do our Dining Plans look to you?

fairytinkerbell

<font color=purple>The music in the Disney Plannin
SAT. 10/9
Lunch @ Animal Kingdom (spening from 1130am to 430pm there)
then will check in hotel and go to Magic Kingdom around 6pm
Dinner @ Crystal Palace

SUNDAY MAGIC KINGDOM
Lunch @ Plaza Restaurant
Dinner @ Ohana

MONDAY, MGM STUDIOS
Lunch @ Sci Fi DIner
Dinner @ Boma ?

TUESDAY, EPCOT
Lunch @ Beaches & Cream
Dinner @ Cape May Clambake OR Le Cellier?(expensive)

WEDNESDAY, UNIVERSAL
Dinner @ Boma? if we don't eat there the other day
or maybe eat on I-DRive - and go to Titanic!

THURSDAY,
Breakfast (MAYBE) @ 8:00 AM - at BOMA
Then go to Typhoon Lagoon for 10:00 AM - is this early enough?
DInner @ LIberty Tree Tavern for MNSSHP

FRIDAY, FREE DAY
SUGGESTIONS?? :confused:

SATURDAY, MAGIC KINGDOM
Lunch @ Plaza Restaurant
Dinner @ ?? SUGGESTIONS?? :confused:

Looks like we will be there the exact same time!
We are arriving on Oct 8th in the evening, but our package does not begin until Saturday, Oct 9th and we will be there until Saturday, Oct 16th.

Your plans look great.

Here's our plans:

Saturday, Oct 9th
Breakfast Kona Cafe 8am
Dinner Le Cellier 5:30
Illuminations

Sunday, Oct 10th
Quick Breakfast at POFQ
Dinner Mama Melrose
Fantasmic Dinner package

Monday, Oct 11th
Lunch Sci Fi
Dinner Undecided??

Tuesday, Oct 12th
Dinner Crystal Palace
MNSSHP

Wednesday, Oct 13th
Dinner 'Ohana

Thursday
Dinner 1900 Park Fare
MNSSHP

Friday
Dinner Cape May Clam Bake

Saturday
Undecided

7pm flight home :(

Have a great trip!

if you are expecting "exotic "food Boma breakfast is not very exotic, only maybe 1 or 2 dishes ( just so you know). i may be in the minority but we didn't think it was worth it when i can get about the same quality of food at trail's end with only a little smaller selection( mostly not as many different pastries and no made to order omletes) for $5 a piece less if I want a buffet ( which i am not a big fan of although husband who loves breakfast buffets felt the same way)) or freshly made breakfast most other places for 2/3 the price.. since you are planning on another meal there already, i might pick somewhere else to try ( we canceled our ps for dinner there due to the "nothing special" breakfast so i can't comment on the dinner)

I don't know where you are staying but a more fun alternative( imo) is whispering canyon, ayc eat breakfast skillet for $10 (it seems better than a buffet imo but maybe that is my imagination or regular menu) plus a fun way to start off your day. or maybe make that for Sat night since it's a quick boat ride ( maybe 10mins) from MK..dinner skillet isn't worth it in opinion but other food is good( the pork chops are fabulous ...this from a not that crazy about pork chop person)

Looks great to me. I would choose Le Cellier over Cape May, just because it is one of our musts each trip!! Hope you have a great time!!::yes::

thx, i would love to try le cellier, but i priced out what we would get and the bill would be close to $85.00!!!!!!
:faint:

Originally posted by fairytinkerbell
thx, i would love to try le cellier, but i priced out what we would get and the bill would be close to $85.00!!!!!!
:faint:

which is why we try to do our big meal at lunch... go for lunch and do B&c for dinner since the prices are cheaper at Le Cellier for lunch and the same for both at Beaches...Lecellier was one of the best meal we had..
we used a vkl voucher, split the meal and had plenty. we got the strip steak. the portions are large there but not quite as big as some other places,at least the sides were a little smaller but it would be easy to split an entree between an adult and younger child. at a buffet you have to pay for everyone over toddlers. if anyone is still a little hungry its' not like there are not plenty of snacks at WS! that way we get to try most of the different places at Ws with out feeling like we have to roll out of there.

messed up the editing so just added to the above( brain still sleeping)
if you might go someplace off property to eat check out www.restaurant.com . they have 50% off and $25 gc for as little as 1-3 dollars right now ( if you are not familiar with it, you buy the gc online, then just give it within ayear of purchase and get either 50 % off your total bill or $25 worth of food for nothing else.we use them all the time locally and while traveling and have never had any problem with them . once one of the rests. went out of buiness, they (r.com) notified us adn refunded our money right away...so far no complaints with them from me!) we have found the $25 to be a better value for the 2 of us but for a large group the 50% off might be better.

also since your going in october, dont forget about the food & wine festival. They have extra countries set up and you can taste your way around the world showcase. This is our first festival and we plan on doing this for atleast one lunch meal. Maybe you could do that for lunch on one of your free days???

great ideas!! i wonder if i set up the right times for dinner... you know, traveling from mgm to boma for dinner, how much time would i need? when would i leave mgm??

help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter