how do i tell how full a cruise currently is?

julie1218

Mouseketeer
rookie question-sorry. i'm interested in the magic may 10th cruise out of galveston. i'm wondering if they might offer kids sale free on it. currently, kids sale free only goes til the end of april. i just need a few more weeks added on!

is there a way that i can tell how full the ship currently is? if it's really full already, they obviously won't be offering kids sale free on it. thanks much.

What I have done is go to DisneyCruise.com and act like you are booking the cruise. It will show you what categories are left. You can even go into each category and act like you are picking a room and see what rooms are left.

In the past I have also done this type of check on the big travel agent sites.

What I have done is go to DisneyCruise.com and act like you are booking the cruise. It will show you what categories are left. You can even go into each category and act like you are picking a room and see what rooms are left.

In the past I have also done this type of check on the big travel agent sites.

This sort of works. When you select a specific category, they will offer you a selection of rooms, not all rooms available in that category. The only way to know for sure how many rooms area available within a category is to specifically request each room and see if it comes up unavailable or not.

So if there isn't a lot coming up would you assume the likelihood of an upgrade at port would be small to none?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter