• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

how do i start a scrapbook????!!!!

IloveTigger123

Earning My Ears
HI,I was at wdw a couple weeks ago and i decided that i wanted to make a scrapbook the only problem is now is that i have stickers an an Album,an all these other scrapbook stuff and i ont know how to start one.Can someone please help me???!!! :blush: :p :sad:

Take a look at www.twopeasinabucket.com
click on peanut gallery
click on view by catagory
scroll down to disney and click

This will really help you get an idea of the way you would like your pages to look. There are tons of talented people there with lots of different scrapping styles.
Then you need to decide if you want to scrap in chronological order, or by park, or just randomly. I personally am random.
This should get you pointed in the right direction.
Let us know if you have anymore questions. :wave:

Definitely search the internet for websites. You can find some great ideas and tips. I use one of the search sites and just type in what I'm looking for.

Also, if you get DIYNetwork, they have a scrapbooking show that also gives ideas and tips, etc. Even though I've been scrapbooking for years, it still gives me some great ideas.

Just remember, that everyone has their own style of scrapbooking, so just let the ideas flow. I tend to do my books in chronological order and then have a section at the end for anything that didn't fit the other pages. Scrapbooking our WDW vacation was one of my favorite projects and I can't wait for the next one :Pinkbounc

Enjoy!

My best suggestion would be to get ahold of a phone number to a local scrapbook store and see if they hold a scrap night. It is helpful to see other people's techniques and supplies. Plus, you're in a scrapbook store, and you will be overwhelmed by the possibilities of this wonderful hobby!

Welcome to scrapbooking! Now prepare a place for all of your supplies! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter