How do I register my kids?

mommy2allyandaveri

DIS Veteran
We were able to check in for the cruise this morning but I can't seem to figure out how to register my kids for the kids clubs.

thanks

Hi,

Sign into your reservation and go to cruise activities, scroll towards the bottom of that page. There is a tiny link that something like register your kids here. Click on that link.

:)

Kim

Did it work? I've been trying for 3 days and I keep getting a message saying "Error getting Server Response"

Did it work? I've been trying for 3 days and I keep getting a message saying "Error getting Server Response"

I also get this message but I think it's because I'm not allowed to choose onboard activities yet (my check in date is in February).

I also get this message but I think it's because I'm not allowed to choose onboard activities yet (my check in date is in February).

thank you! I thought I was the only one getting this...it would be nice if it said "you can't register yet":confused3

Now I have to say, you register them online but you can still get the Mickey Band while in the terminal prior to getting on the ship. That area is on the opposite side of the terminal from the check-in counters. I thought it was much easier to do that than deal with getting the bands actually at the Oceaneer Club/Lab.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter