How do I put the old podcasts on my ipod?

schoen

DIS Veteran
Hi. I have to admit, itunes has spoiled me. It is so user friendly and intuitive that I don't usually have any problems. I want to listen to some of the very old podcasts, but I want them on my ipod. Can someone walk me through house to download them from the site and then put them on my iod?

TIA for any help

If you use iTunes, why not just go to the specific episode you want in the podcast section of iTunes, download that podcast, and then sync it to your iPod. There are a few different ways to sync the episode, but I think the easiest way is to go the podcast section of your iPod in iTunes, make sure the episode you just downloaded is checked, and then sync.

FYI, there are multiple tutorials on the apple support website. HTH.

Launch iTunes on your computer, and go to the iTunes store. Navigate to the Podcast area of iTunes, and search for "DIS Unplugged" (make sure you put the space between the words, or else you'll just get the Video Podcasts). It should bring up a list of all of the Podcasts. Click "Get" to download the ones you want to your computer's iTunes (you *might* be able to drag and drop at that point, but I'm not sure), and then sync your computer's Podcasts to your iPod's Podcasts.

Let me know if you need more detail.

Alternately, you can download them as MP3's from the DIS's archives ( http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-podcast/archives.htm ) and then upload them to your iTunes like any MP3. They won't, however, show up in your Podcast section on your iPod. They'll show up under "Music".

Sayhello

as far as I can tell, itunes only keeps 300 on it's site. I am interested in getting the older ones, which I can no longer find on itunes. I don't see anything before 2008. I will try the mp3 thing, although I hate the idea of them being in with song library...

as far as I can tell, itunes only keeps 300 on it's site. I am interested in getting the older ones, which I can no longer find on itunes. I don't see anything before 2008. I will try the mp3 thing, although I hate the idea of them being in with song library...

The iTunes store may only show the last 301 episodes but once you subscribe, you should have access to all of the past episodes, at least to the July 25, 2006 episode. Gordon and Nancy episodes have apparently been banished to the Internet black hole. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter