How do I post a pic under my signature??

melaniemiller2002

Mouseketeer
I can't figure out how to put a picture under my posts, where so many of you have photos. Could someone help a gal out?? :flower:

Melanie ::MickeyMo

Thank you...I've got most of the instructions down, but when I right click the photo I want, there is no "Properties" option. So I still can't get a pic in my signature. Anyone out there who can help? I've uploaded images to both the gallery here and imagestation.com and it's still not coming up with any Properties option, which is what I need to post the pic in my signature.

Thanks in advance,

melaniemiller2002 said:
I can't figure out how to put a picture under my posts, where so many of you have photos. Could someone help a gal out?? :flower:

Try posting this over on the TS board.

They are the best - VERY knowledgable on the subject. :teeth:

Melanie,

depending on your browser:

Firefox - right click the picture and click on Copy Image Location

Internet Explorer - right click the picture and click on properties, this will bring up the properties, then highlight the address and ctrl-c to copy it.

come back into your user CP on the DIS and click edit signature. Then when you paste it put the following "
" in the end of the sentence without any spaces in between and without the quotes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter