How do I place a quote from another post into my reply?

gumdrop

<font color=FF66FF>Believes in Magic!<br><font col
I have noticed that other posters are able to insert a direct quote from another post directly into their reply--they are usually bolded text with a line above and below the quote. I was trying to play with the "quote" button on the new thread screen, but I'm not sure what I'm doing. Thanks for any help!

You have to click the button in the bottom right corner of their post that says "quote". It'll bring up a reply window with the whole post as the quote already there. Then u can delete what u dont want there, or whatever.

I hope that was helpful. I just figured that out, myself, about 2 weeks ago.

Or you can just make the tags, and put some of what they said. To do that, click on Quote will making the post, it is under the COLOR thing.
This is a quote from nobody!!!lol
-Cole

Originally posted by Mickey Mouse Kid
Or you can just make the tags, and put some of what they said. To do that, click on Quote will making the post, it is under the COLOR thing.
-Cole

YESSS! I did it! (I tested it above) Thanks so much Andrew and Cole!!

Originally posted by Mickey Mouse Kid
-Cole
Then u can delete what u dont want there, or whatever".

Thank you, Thank you! I'm quoting all over the place now!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter