• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How do I make a mirror image?

cruisnfamily

DIS Veteran
( I posted this on the craft board but thought I'd ask my friends here too)

My son has to create a T-shirt for a school project. I bought the iron on transfer paper and he's created his design but the iron on instructions say you need to make a mirror image of the design before you print it and we can't figure out how to do that. He created it in word.

In case anybody is interested....next Friday 3-14 is Pi day. You know, 3.1415926.... day. The kids had to create a Pi T-shirt. Like Cutie Pi, Apple Pi, etc....They're going to wear their T-shirts and eat pie in math class.

Go to your printer options. A lot of times it will give you the option to reverse your item for iron ons. Test it out on plain paper first. It may not, but its worth a try.

do you have photo editing software on your computer....you can open the photo software, add the graphic, and then highlight the text and "edit" it to make a mirror image....might sound confusing, but that's how I have to do it with my program (MGI photosuite...I think it came with the computer, so it's not very high tech or specialized)....play around with it if you have the program and see where that gets you.

When your in the Word document and your ready to print follow these steps and you will print the mirror image:

File - Print - Properties (top right button) - Basics Tab – check Mirror Image - Ok

Hope this helps!

dbgardner, Thanks!!

I was wondering this myself and need very basic directions. I've already tried it and it works. Again, thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter