How do I love thee....let me count the days!! It's done.......

Time for some planning updates.

Kacy's driving is progressing nicely. I have no doubts that everyone will be fine while we are gone. So that is a great weight lifted from my shoulders.

I have more plans I just need to put it down in words. I am battling a headache but I wanted to make sure and post at least a little this morning.

Kacy's driving is progressing nicely. I have no doubts that everyone will be fine while we are gone. So that is a great weight lifted from my shoulders.

I have more plans I just need to put it down in words. I am battling a headache but I wanted to make sure and post at least a little this morning.

Cool :surfweb:

Oh good. I am glad her lessons are going well. When can she go for her driving test?

Feel better:hug:

That's great that Kacy's driving is going well!

Look forward to seeing more plans. Sorry to hear you have a headache. I hope you can get rid of it soon! Maybe some rest?

That's great that Kacy's driving is going well!

Look forward to seeing more plans. Sorry to hear you have a headache. I hope you can get rid of it soon! Maybe some rest?

We drove again today and I thought she did really well. Today we took Loren her 15 year old brother and it was killing him. He wants nothing more than to get behind the wheel. I have a standing rule no honor roll no driving, plus he is only 15 so no driving until January at the earliest.

Okay people time for some plans!!

This is the basic size/type car that we are planning to rent.
Ford-Fusion.jpg

I thought about renting a compact because it is just the two of us and we could save a little bit of money. In my experience though compacts are not real comfortable and if I would rather be comfortable on the road.

I have been pouring over menus and looking the must haves and wow if I ate everything that looks good I would be eating the entire trip and well not a great idea.

We are going to visit the Uva bar at least once during this trip. I am not a drinker but there is this big attraction for me with this bar. I love sitting outside and watching the world go by. I must have one Pineapple Upside Downcake. Yummy!!

There are things I will get because I just love them, I will get any new antenna toppers that they may have that I don't. I love these things and I consider them part of my vans wardrobe.:rotfl: That and the licence frames. I have more than one of those right now. Silly I know but my minivan is an extension of me.

Sounds like your plans are taking shape! I know what you mean, I could eat all of vacation sampling all the delicious food! How far away from DLR do you live? Pineapple upside down cake sound great!

Sounds like your plans are taking shape! I know what you mean, I could eat all of vacation sampling all the delicious food! How far away from DLR do you live? Pineapple upside down cake sound great!

I have a few must haves. But the rest will have to wait. It gives me another excuse to drag WBG back down.

We are 412 from our house to the Disneyland Hotel.

The PUDC was a delightful alcoholic beverage that WBG and I discovered in June of 2010. The Uva bar is an outdoor bar in DTD, and no matter the season it is a great place to sit and people watch.

I got a pin from Disney today. I so wanted to call and make reservations for the family.:sad1:

We got a PIN today as well, lol. It's so hard to have that in your hand and not be able to put it to use.

I am so excited!! I heard today that they reopened one of my all time favorite shops in New Orleans Square. They reopened Mlle. Antoinette's Parfumerie. This was one of my must do things at the park when I was a teenager.

You used to be able to go into this shop and tell them what scents you liked and they would create a perfume for you. This was always my souvenir, my parents would give me x amount of dollars and this was my big purchase!! Oh I would look at everything in the parks and during my stay I would visit the store several times to try different scents. On my last day I would always go purchase my favorite scent. Each time you went in they would give you a stick with the scent and the ingredients they used so that you could get your perfume.

Yes friends I will be there in February. I hope they are still making the perfumes. What a flash from my past.

This is the announcement about it.

I have crunched the numbers and I will crunch them again. The discount is incredible, 30% off is a great deal.

This makes the price of the PPH approximately $122.50 a night. The DLH is $165.20 a night. And the GCH is $199.50 a night. For those of you familiar with the DLR hotels you know this is a good deal.

Now the problem comes in with this, the trip has to be taken by Christmas. Although Scotty had a 96 hour work week this week he doesn't always work this many hours. So money becomes the issue here. I want to rent a van and not put the miles on mine. That little bit is out of this world expensive. So it will take more number crunching and lots of budgeting if this is going to work.

Stay tuned until I get back from picking up Kody from school and I will add the rest of my thought process and possible dates.

will be waiting for your number crunching and decisions

popcorn::

DH received a pin offer in the mail the other day, too. The funny part about this is that I am the one with my name out there. I always put reservations in my name and everything, since I'm the one making them.

It is a good deal. I wish I could use it. I just don't see how I would be able to. BUT, the pin offer is still hanging on my fridge "just in case"! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter