how do i know?

disneyteenager

Earning My Ears
hi i am a 18 years old who's planning their first trip with friends for next march! but the only thing i'm worried about is how do i know if a quick service area sells ddp items. or at a table service restaurant how do i know what items are included in the meal? or what do i get at table services. this may be a confusing question but i need answers :confused3

At the TS restaurant, the servers typically tell you what is eligible and what is not. At the start of the meal they'll ask you if you're on the DDP and if you are, they'll ask to see a KTTW card so they can figure out which plan. At that point, they'll tell you what is eligible. As the PP said, if in doubt ask the server before ordering.

Confirmed Snack list

At the CS, typically there is a purple and white DDp logo on available snack items. Never be afraid to just ask, they will let you know. 2014 will likely be the same, but there is a TERRIFIC sticky above that tells all the things that have quailified for a snack credit this year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter