How do I get to i Drive using the bus?

squirrel

DIS Veteran<font color=deeppink>
I know the WDW busses don't go to iDrive. I thought I saw a post about catching a bus at the TTC. I'm trying to figure out an inexpensive way to go to the Outlet mall.

On my first trip to WDW we took the iTrolley up. We were staying at a hotel across from Universal and used the free shuttle to drop us off at Wet n Willd.

We have a few days that are free - no park pass so I don't mind taking a longer ride to get there.

Any ideas?

TIA

Looks like a great website! I don't have any addresses to input so I'm unable to figure out anything.

Does anyone have the address of the TTC or the Outlet Mall?

Looks like a great website! I don't have any addresses to input so I'm unable to figure out anything.

Does anyone have the address of the TTC or the Outlet Mall?

You really dont need addresses if you are staying at a Disney Resort, just get a bus to the TTC.

Take LYNX route 50 from TTC to Sea World. From there you can take the I ride Trolley to anywhere on I drive you want to go. Once you get to Sea World, the southbound trolley will take you to Premium Outlet Mall..

Hope this helps.

That helps a lot!

I did try putting lots of different things in the address section and was able to get an address on International Drive and a hotel on Buena Visa Dr. but it still didn't give me any bus # or anything.

Any idea as to how long the ride will take? Looking at route 50 it goes to DTD then to the TTC and coming back it does it backwards (TTC then Downtown Disney) is that correct?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter