How do I get him excited?

When I saw the title of this thread I thought wey hey I'm on the wrong boards........and then I read on......

Thanks for the link Wayneg, I'm just printing off all the info now. There going into his in tray at home............. then I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed.

I'm spreading the good news by email to all his golfing buddy's:lmao: :lmao: :.

my boyf dosnt get excited untill hes at the airport he hates knowing about a place b4 he goes he likes it to be a surprise hannah x

When I saw the title of this thread I thought wey hey I'm on the wrong boards........and then I read on......

DITO................exactley my thoughts.:woohoo: I took my then DB to WDW in 2004 and he wasn't interested one bit."I will feel a right puff telling my mates about this one".Did he eat his words.Three trips later and we have no desire to go anywhere else(funds allowing of course).Like all the good advice let him go with the flow and I bet you he will love it:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter