How do I get a present to a resturant in advance of our ADR

kerriemiller

How do you people get anything done around here
Looking to surprise my girls with a little present but I want the present to be waiting for us when we get to our table.

We are having tea at the GF. They wanted to do the My Disney Girl tea but it was crazy expensive. So I thought I would send something in advance. Like it was from Aurora, kind of sorry I missed you enjoy your tea. Im just not sure if I can get away from them to get to the GF before our reservation to drop something off. And who would I call?

I'm not sure there is any way to do that, at least I've never heard of it. I'm sure you could slip the server something, or maybe the person checking you in at the podium? I really don't think there is a way to get a gift held at the restaurant for your ADR though.

If you wanted you could order a small cake, they have small ones that are not too expensive. I hope you figure out something :) If you decide on a cake, I'd check the cake thread and see what they recommend.

You could always order a gift basket as well and have it delivered to your resort on the morning of your tea? Maybe one of those would work out, and you could add your message from Aurora?

I'm not sure there is any way to do that, at least I've never heard of it.

I was thinking the same thing. Kind of a shot in the dark ya know. I was hopeing I could get them a doll thats going to be really hard though. Thanks for the ideas.

1) You would have to get the gift there yourself.
2) Then, they could have it on the table for you.
3) I have done this twice before.

I still havent decided what Im going to buy them. But Im going to hide it under the stroller while we are at MK. Then when we go over to the GF for our reservation Hubby will distract the kids while I check in. At check in I can hand them our surprise ask them to set it up at our table.

My granddaughter and I had tea at GF in August..She decided to be a little pill at first. However, when Jenna(I think that was her name) came to our table, she spoke with Mia for a few minutes and she ended up giving Mia a long stem rose from Princess Auruora's rose garden. That's all that it took to get Mia ready to be catered to for our tea...Maybe something like this would be just one idea..Good luck

I gave a necklace to the lady that checked us in at CRT and they had her favorite princess deliver it! Special moment in our trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter