How do I get a pin code?

ChisJo

Cause afterall, a dream that you wish, will come t
What does a girl have to do to get a Disney pin code? I am registered on Disney.com, I ordered the DVD planner, I have saved vacations, I enquire, I've called to talk to someone at the disney call centre, I've travelled there multiple times...what do I have to do???? I've never received one, ever! I want to be part of the club...any more suggestions?

What does a girl have to do to get a Disney pin code? I am registered on Disney.com, I ordered the DVD planner, I have saved vacations, I enquire, I've called to talk to someone at the disney call centre, I've travelled there multiple times...what do I have to do???? I've never received one, ever! I want to be part of the club...any more suggestions?
There's nothing that you can do if you don't fit their target market. It looks like you have done pretty much everything you can to catch Disney's attention. It's really up to their market department to choose you, now.

I think I started getting them when I got the credit card.

I think I started getting them when I got the credit card.

Me too, I think. I did all the things others have mentioned: trips to WDW, saving offers, etc. Got the Disney Visa about a year ago and now I am getting the PINs on a pretty regular basis. Not sure if its a coincidence or a result of the credit card.

OP is Canadian. I think I remember hearing that the Disney Visa isn't available to them.

I have never gotten a pin code and have been to Disney over 20 times. Cruised twice. Even got married and honeymooned there. I have the visa and have had it since day one, even says that on the card :laughing: Not sure what else I could possibly do to get a code, but oh well. If it's meant to be I will get one. Hoping to get one closer to when we would need one, a couple years from now, when we want to take DD. With my luck we will get one and not be able to use it. :rotfl:

Sounds like I was lucky getting one this year. We did a vacation package May 2010 which we booked in Jan 2010.
I received a PIN code offer in Jan 2011- almost exactly 1 year from when I booked the prior year. So that made me wonder if they purposely sent me the offer at that time, knowing that was when we had booked prior. Lucky for them, Jan is when we like to book our major vacation- so we took full advantage of our PIN code with 40% in May 2011. We are a young couple (late 20s) with 1 small child under 3- so possibly they are trying to get us hooked while we're all young? Hard to tell what Disney marketing is up to, but as long the deals keep coming, we will keep going.

I have the disney visa and have done all the other stuff. I never receive pin codes. I always check....hoping...but it never happens. I even have 2 email addresses registerd with Disney, just in case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter