How do I get a pic in my post?

mowog

Mouseketeer
I looked at FAQs and it didn't help me very much. I want to add the BCV pic at the bottom of my post and I don't want to step on any toes and copy someone elses. Is there an image URL that I can use?

TIA, Bob

You have to click on "User CP" in the upper left of your screen. Then select "edit signature". In the message box, where you want to insert your picture, you have to insert html code similar to this:

[IM G]http://members.cox.net/disneyvacationclub/images/dvc_sigs/bcv.jpg[/IM G]

except you have to delete the spaces I placed between the M and the G to have IMG and /IMG in the starting and ending markers.

Hope that makes sense (if I didn't place the spaces in the code, you'd see the picture and not the code)

Thanks: I saw the same URL for most of the DVC pics but the cox.net threw me as I didn't want to use it without checking first- Thanks again

Bob

The DVC resort images that many are using were created by one of the DISboards frequent posters, named vascubaguy. He has put them on his own photo member site at cox.net and has graciously agreed to let DISboard DVC members link to them.

You can find all the images here

Directions to put one of the images into your signature:

1. Click on the link above to see all the images.
2. Right click on the image you'd like to use.
3. From the drop-down list, click on Properties.
4. In the properties box, click & drag to select all the code shown for the Address (URL)
5. Select copy (shortcut key: CTRL-C)
6. On the DISboard, edit your signature (Shortcut: click Quick Links, then click Edit Signature)
7. In the signature box, click to locate your cursor where you want the image to appear.
8. Click the Insert Image icon (It's the yellow one with the mountain)
9. In the pop-up window, paste your copied code (Shortcut key: CTRL-V), then click the OK button.
10 Save your signature. You're done.

Dennyha said:
You have to click on "User CP" in the upper left of your screen. Then select "edit signature". In the message box, where you want to insert your picture, you have to insert html code similar to this:

[IM G]http://members.cox.net/disneyvacationclub/images/dvc_sigs/bcv.jpg[/IM G]

except you have to delete the spaces I placed between the M and the G to have IMG and /IMG in the starting and ending markers.

Hope that makes sense (if I didn't place the spaces in the code, you'd see the picture and not the code)
Your example is correct, but just wanted to state that the code shown is vB code, not HTML code. While vB code is similar to HTML code, it is a different system. HTML code to display an image is different than shown, and HTML code is turned off for the DISboards.

All code used must be vB Code, as shown HERE

I am new to the boards and was trying to get a pic on also...so here is my try.....

bradpga,
In the first line of your vB code, add an ] right after the [IMG, and then after ssr.jpg, add [/IMG just before the ].

No spaces.

Go up to the second post and follow those directions......move the M and G together at both ends and change BCV to SSR....it worked for me

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter