How do I frost people ?

sammieJ

Earning My Ears
I have gotten so many wonderfully kind and informative responses to my many questions (especially the AK v. EP v. MGM thread), I would love to frost the people who gave them. However, I am relatively new here, and have no idea how to do it. (or even if the point of frosting someone is to thank them.... but it seems like it would be fitting.)

tia

sammieJ said:
I have gotten so many wonderfully kind and informative responses to my many questions (especially the AK v. EP v. MGM thread), I would love to frost the people who gave them. However, I am relatively new here, and have no idea how to do it. (or even if the point of frosting someone is to thank them.... but it seems like it would be fitting.)

tia

SammieJ. . . I don't know how to frost either. When you figure it out you could practice on me. ;)

LOL, ok I TOTALLY thought the wrong thing when I read the subject.

Anyone ever heard the phrase "that really frosts me" (ie: that really ticks me off). For the life of me I could not figure out why someone would want to know how to intentionally tick someone off.

Glad to see I was completely wrong!! :lmao:

My hubby is deployed, am I allowed to get frosted without him! :rotfl:

What I really want is to be Coached!

Actually, according to my husband, I am already quite good at the bad kind of frosting !!

Trying to figure it out, but I will pass it along soon, even if I don't figure it out !

Thanks all !!

When I saw the title of this post, I was confused! But once I saw the bouncing Green Santa Mickey's, I started to laugh. That is so cute!! It reminds me of the Boo Mickey from Halloween time. Glad you got it figured out and don't forget to spread it around.

santabounce-1.gif

I want to be frosted too!! Or better yet Coached!!! Somebody tell me how to frost and Coach someone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter