how do I find threads I posted in?

Shemp Howard

..paging Mr. Tom Morrow..
this place is very big and overwhelming so far. lol

Just trying to find some threads I posted in

In this thread you can click on your name and it will give you the option to see other threads you have posted in. If you just go into your profile you would never find it. Just click on your name in here.

You can also go to the "quick links" tab above and go to "subscribed threads". Obviously, as you can see from these replies, there are a couple of different ways to access the information you are looking for. Play around with things and see which one works best for you.

Please see the Welcome Board FAQ thread about Finding Your Posts. There are several ways to do it as mentioned here.

* Click on your username in a post you have made and select "Find all posts by"
* Go to your user profile and click the Statistics and select "Find all posts by" or "Find all threads started by". This is very helpful if you are trying to find a thread that you started.

* Go to your User CP or use the Quick Links menu to see your subscribed threads. This will only help if you are set up to automatically subscribe to a thread you post on, or that you start. If you don't have that set automatically then you have to opt to subscribe to any thread you want to be able to follow. More information about that is in the FAQ.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts