How do I figure out the 60 day mark for FastPass+?

If your tickets were not bought as park of a RESORT PACKAGE, then you are free to make FP+ within the next 30 days.

Ahhhh, ok yup, that makes sense. I will still get the 60+10 though, correct, since I have a resort reservation?

^ You should get the 60-day window, but make sure your reservation is linked to MDE along with your tickets.

If your tickets were NOT bought as park of a RESORT PACKAGE, then you are free to make FP+ within the next 30 days (one-day-at-a-time) using your stand-alone tickets.

Of course you won't want to keep any that you make, but you can "play with the system" during this interim period.

On the stoke of midnight (or 1AM, as discussed) Eastern Time of your 60-days-before-resort-arrival your window to book FP+ will pop to 60 days in advance.

FP+ questions like these are answered in the highly recommended, super-complete, often discussed, gotta love it, gargantuan juggernaut, of the DISboard's own FP+ thread found HERE.

^ You should get the 60-day window, but make sure your reservation is linked to MDE along with your tickets.

Thanks so much guys, you are the best!

Yup, tickets were purchased separately through undercovertourist, so not part of a package, and my resort reservation is linked in my MDE.

Go to your main My Disney Experience page, just below the Welcome, it says how many days until your trip. At 11:59pm ET it will say 61 days, keep clicking refresh and it will magically change to 60 days at midnight :)

I am not going until sept but when I pressed fastPass on MDE it says to enter my conf number then says that I have to link passes but then says it's already linked. Is it not letting me go past that. Is that cause it's not time yet?

I am not going until sept but when I pressed fastPass on MDE it says to enter my conf number then says that I have to link passes but then says it's already linked. Is it not letting me go past that. Is that cause it's not time yet?
Correct. At 60-days before your check-in date, you'll see everything. Because you purchased a "Package," you don't see everything because your tickets are not active. The system opens up to you at the 60-day mark.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter