• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How Do I Earn My Ears??

I hope someone 'in the know' answers you :teeth: I've been poking around a bit and read someone somewhere mention that we might get upgraded at 100 posts, but I'm not sure if its a case by case basis or automatic.

I don't know about you, but I was born with two. Not really sure why you guys are having to post so much to earn a set. I'll bet you look rediculous!

:earboy2:

I changed from "earning my ears" to "mouseketeer" on my 75th post. That's the magic # & It really did change over like Magic pixiedust:
HTH!

Lets see, I think this is 72. Ok, I'll post somewhere else 2 more times & then be back for 75

If it works, you can all watch me get my ears :bounce:

I've seen someone with 'Dis Veteran' with 534 posts and one who was still a 'Mousketeer' with 300+, could it be that 500 is the "Magical" number? I'll keep searching.

It seems that those lucky enough to get :wizard: by the Tag Fairy don't always keep the canned names after they are tagged, no matter how many posts they have under their name.

OK, I just saw a post where the person had over 580 and was still a Mouseketeer. I'm a little confused. Maybe you need to get tagged to be a veteran like with the Tag Fairy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter