How do I download my pics?

seagodess

DIS Veteran
I just finished editing and everything for my pictures. I picked the digital download rather then the CD. I entered the code, checked out and that was it. Now how do I download them? I dont understand what I am supposed to do next.

They are going to send you an email when they have compiled the photo files in a downloadable format. My experience is that this takes between 2 and 12 hours.

Edit: The email will contain a link to log into PhotoPass (or whatever it's called now), and you download the files from there.

They are going to send you an email when they have compiled the photo files in a downloadable format. My experience is that this takes between 2 and 12 hours.

Edit: The email will contain a link to log into PhotoPass (or whatever it's called now), and you download the files from there.

Ok so now I have another question. I later noticed a spot that said digital download, and it said it had 30 pictures. I have many many more then that. Now I'm worried that when I was doing all my editing, I didn't save them correctly. When I first started the editing, I was just saving them, not changing any sizes or anything. Later I found out I had to save different sizes sepratly. So I went back and started the process over, and when I picked the size I picked on the one that said digital download. However I only got through some of them before I had to quit for the day. When I went back in I couldn't figure out where I had quit at, and didn't want to start over. So I decided to just leave them at whatever size they were at. Now I'm freaking out thinking that I'm only going to get the ones I saved as digital downloads. Please tell me I didn't screw this up and I'm only going to get 30 pictures? I got seriously frustrated last night to the point I was in tears. DH said he would call and talk to them for me since he is better at dealing with people then I am. Uggg. Hate this stupid photo pass. Never again.

This is the email I received after I contacted them...

Thank you for your recent PhotoPass+ purchase. There is no need to add
all of the photographs to your shopping cart. Simply add Disney's
PhotoCD from the products tab!

1. Visit DisneyPhotoPass.com and register or sign in within 30 days of
having your first photo taken to claim your photos.
2. Complete and save any desired edits, and then place the Disney's
PhotoCD in your cart. You will find this in the Photo Products Tab.
3. Enter the promotion code you received from your PhotoPass + CD case
in the Promotion Code Field on the shopping cart page to remove the cost
of one (1) Disney's PhotoCD from your order.
4. Complete the checkout process by following the online instructions.

Please note standard domestic shipping is included in your purchase
price. Express or international shipping costs are not included in this
promotion.

The 30 may be ride photos etc... when I first went to my account all my ride photos were there.. and I could down load them without the code.. I never edit any of my photo on their site as I can do anything and more at home.
Hope the above helps..

As the instructional email says, you should get all your photos as a digital download - you don't need to add them one at a time.

Follow the instructions to order the CD. Some time after payment (entering in your code), you will have the option to download the images. They may take 2-12 hours to prepare the download, once the order is processed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter