How do I convince my younger sis to ride ToT

keypooh90

Bea Kissed Me
Hi, I need Your help !!! Any ideas on how to convince my younger sis to ride ToT. We didn't ride it last year cause we didn't have enough time !! This year my mom and I would love to ride it ,butmy sis won't ride it. We can't child swap because there are only 3 people. Any of your tips will be greatly appreciated .

Thanks,
Keypooh90
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

tell her that it gives you a cool/neat whatever adjective will make her feel better to have her ride it.
You know just do it. If she goes on it she will go again!
~Steve

I was wonderin' the same thing cause my younger sister is 9 and she loves thrill rides! We can get her on RnRC over and over but she says she is scared of the special effects but, I know she will love the drops! Thanx! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

My lil' sis's friend loved it so much she went on it 5 times!!!! And she was like 4 and wanted to go on it in the first place! Her parents didn't want to go on ToT. Try telling her that it really cool and if she's a thrill seaker, she'll do it. If she's not, then don't push her to do it.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Speaking from somebody who only go on the RnRC because this really awesome Cast Member talked her into going on it, try finding a cute cast member to tell her about the ride and she might fall for it! ;) Maybe if you tell her she can just close her eyes and the effects will be all gone, that might help. Then if she liked the ride she can try it again with her eyes open.

~Joey~

BTW, I love the RnRC and can't wait to go on it next year!!!!

Me and my sis didn't really like the ride. All I can say is maby don't ride togeter so one can be with her as the other rides. Or have her walk up through the queing area. Then if she still dosn't want to ride, she can alwase go down in another elavator that takes you to the place where people come of the ride. Thats what me and my sis do.

I think your sister might regret it if she doesn't ride-if she likes it, great, and if she doesn't, then she never has to go on it ever again! This is the technique we use to get my sister to ride things!:rolleyes:

I REALLY didn't want to go on RnRC, but my Dad told me that I might wish I had when we got home, so I quickly joined the line before I had time to change my mind! I was glad I did ride it.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter