• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

how do i change my username?

osugal

Mouseketeer
How can I change my username? Not for any real reason - I just wish I'd picked something more "Disney". I understand my posts will be starting from zero again. But, will I be able to re-use my email address for a new name? Do I have to disable my account and create a new one?

Thanks,
Angie

Hi,

I had this problem and after trying a few things like contacting a Mod, I just bit the bullet and made a new account.

I wanted to keep using my email with the new account too so I just made a hotmail account, attached it to the old forum account them made the new account from scratch with my main email.

Hope that helps.

You will need to create a new account. :sad: However, I'm not sure how the email part of it works. Hopefully a "mod" will pop in soon with an answer.

You cannot change your username. You would have to stop using that account and begin with a new account and username.

I'm not sure about the email question.

Just change the email on your current account. You will have to confirm that change with the new email account IF you ever want to access the account again. If you are 100% sure you don't ever want to use it again then use any email address even if you don't have access to it anymore (like an old one). Then log out, clear your DIS cookies and create a new account using your regular email address.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter