How do I change my name?

Signed up yesterday, and stupidly put in my "real" name, not realizing it would show up on my posts….I really hate that it is showing up on my posts, and I can't figure out how to get rid of it.. Help?

Jill, Write to admin@wdwinfo.com and ask.

I'm not sure that they will change your name, though. You only have a few posts. I recommend putting a fake email address for this name, and use your email address to create a new account with a nickname you do want to use. This name will drop in obscurity. :)

Signed up yesterday, and stupidly put in my "real" name, not realizing it would show up on my posts….I really hate that it is showing up on my posts, and I can't figure out how to get rid of it.. Help?
did you ever get answer to this? Imade the same mistake

The admins do not change names. What you can do is assign a fake email address to your current name, and then use your real email address for the name that you want to use. If you would like me to delete posts you have made up to now I can do that for you. Just let me know. maryjo@wdwinfo.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter